It’s definitely a TASTY Tuesday today! I’m sharing a delicious recipe perfect for holiday parties: cookie dough dip! It’s so easy and will definitely be a crowd pleaser – and bonus, you probably have most of the ingredients on hand already.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Holiday sprinkles
- Green apple, sliced
- Shortbread cookies
And here’s what you’ll do:
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla and brown sugar and mix until combined
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips
- Place in a bowl for serving, or put in an airtight container and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Once you’re ready to serve, top the dip with sprinkles, then add it to a platter with the pretzels, fruit, gingersnaps, and shortbread.