For today’s Thirsty Thursday, I am excited to share a delicious cocktail perfect for Easter Brunch or any spring soiree you may have on your calendar! This floral cocktail earns its name, Spring Bouquet Spritzer!
Here’s what is needed to create one cocktail:
- 1/2 ounce violet syrup
- 1.5 ounces of gin – I chose the Botanist Gin because it is more floral than others
- 3/4 cup blueberry puree (I used this recipe)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Splash of orange blossom water
- Club soda
- Lime slices
- Edible Flowers
And here’s what to do…
- First, make the puree and let it cool.
- Once it is cocktail time, measure out the syrup, puree, gin, lemon juice, and orange blossom water into a serving vessel and stir to combine.
- Add ice.
- Top the drink with club soda.
- Garnish with a couple violets and a lemon wedge.
- Serve and enjoy!
This drink definitely has strong floral notes, making it perfect for spring! If you prefer a less floral taste, I suggest reducing the violet syrup by half.
This cocktail will be perfect for Easter brunch and its purple hue goes great on my tablescape!