This weekend, at Kamp KD, I made a delicious and super easy breakfast treat for everyone – cinnamon roll casserole!
It was a huge hit, and was so simple – add it to your plans to bake this weekend. Your family/friends will thank you!
Here’s what you need…
- 2 cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- ½ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Grease a 9×13 pan with Pam.
- Cut up the rolls into small pieces and lay in the pan.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- Pour over rolls making sure they are all well coated.
- Drizzle on the maple syrup.
- Bake at 350 for approx 35 minutes or until puffed up and golden.
- Microwave the icing that came with the 2 cinnamon roll packs in a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour on top and serve warm!
The original recipe source is here.
Enjoy and party on!