I’m getting ready for St. Patrick’s Day on the blog this week! Yesterday, I shared my St. Patrick’s Day tablescape, and today I’m sharing a tasty treat perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day dessert or party favor: Lucky Charms Crunch! It’s magically delicious 🙂
Here’s what I used to create this treat:
- 6 cups pretzel sticks
- 8 oz. white chocolate baking chocolate
- M&Ms (I used the spring mix, because they match the marshmallows perfectly)
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Pink, Green, and Purple Candy melts
- Lucky Charms Marshmallows (I ordered this bag and picked marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms cereal so I could have extra marshmallows in my Crunch).
The great thing about this crunch, is you could really add anything you want – dried fruit? sure! Chex cereal? you bet! Or even the cereal pieces in Lucky Charms!
- Pour box of cereal out onto a large baking sheet. Pick out all the marshmallows; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the pretzels, M&M’s, and marshmallows together.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are completely melted. Pour over mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture in single layer on baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles and drizzle with melted pink, yellow, and green candy melts. Let stand until set, about 15 minutes. Gently break up mixture and enjoy!